In all the hustle and the bustle of reopening we can’t believe it’s already been a month. We are so grateful that we’ve made it through our closure and have classes again, and it’s so good to be back! We aren’t out of the woods yet. Reopening means increased overhead and rebuilding and restaffing of everything we worked tirelessly to create since 2008. We are doing what we love and so grateful we are here because of people like you.
We are reaching out to fill you in on some behind the scene details in the hopes to help ease any scheduling concerns you may have.
Thank you for voting for us as Best Yoga Studio, best fitness studio with classes and for Adi as Best Yoga Teacher. We are so humbled and grateful for the time you put in to vote for us! Thank you thank you!
We’ve come so far since March. We have worked around the clock, from cleaning protocols, to safety and rebuilding from what feels like the ground up with the SCHEDULE!
We are doing our best to create a schedule with as much variety yet a sense of consistency for you. We were able to grow to 4 classes a day this coming week!!!! But please understand that this is still a work in progress.
As your life and schedule may have changed, so did each one of our staff member’s. Our staff is limited at this time.
In an effort to provide you with our incredible teachers, sometimes the class times must be determined by their availability.
Imagine the hardest puzzle you have ever had to put together. That’s what the schedule feels like but we got this. We just need your patience.
Please continue to give us grace, patience and an energetic hug. We wish more than anything we could shower you with every class, style and time slot desired. But we aren’t there yet… but we are doing our very best.
Thank you for your patience while we work through this because the process is still ongoing.
In the meantime, some reminders
- Please sign up for just one class per day. If you are able to attend a time slot that is not on a waitlist please attend that class. Avoid adding yourself to a waitlist AND another class on the same day. This makes it challenging for us to coordinate and plan.
- The class cancellation policy is strict due to capped capacities. 24 hour notice of cancellation gives another yogi time to plan and sign up for class. Once inside the 24 hr window, we have to manually monitor the wait list to make sure those spots get filled literally all day. When we are unable to fill the spot that your reservation held, the $20 fee helps to cover the lost spot in an already capped room.
- We notice that people are signing up for multiple classes when the schedule is released, and then forgetting to cancel ones they can no longer make. This is causing more late cancels than we like. We don’t enjoy charging these fees. The opposite! We want you to get to class and keep expanding our schedule.
- So in an effort to prevent this, we are now releasing the schedule in shorter chunks to help prevent the ongoing shuffle. The schedule for next week is posted only through Wednesday. In the coming days, we will post Thursday through the weekend.
- If you haven’t yet come to an indoor class, there is a new waiver all students need to sign. Please fill it out online to help speed the check-in process
We can’t wait to see you in your next class!
Adi and the HYA Crew!