HYA is committed to being here for you, now and in the future. When it comes to keeping our students safe, healthy, and strong we take it seriously.
We’ve spent a lot of time creating processes and procedures to ensure that you can attend a class without compromise. We ask that you practice patience with us as we navigate through the current times. We are committed to providing the best Yoga experience possible given the changes we have had to make.
Here are some of the things that you need to know before you can come to your yoga class:
AMENDED FROM ABOVE:
- Class will be limited to 21 people. We can fit more than 21 with 6 feet horizontal and 10 feet vertically head to head.)
- For added ventilation for now we will keep doors propped open. (this will be a work in progress so we appreciate your patience through our experimentation and adaptations.)
- Masks will be required when not practicing – this means to and from class, in lobby and restrooms.
- Pre-registration is a MUST – with only 21 spots per class, spots will fill up fast.
- One class limit per student per day. (again this may get amended as we see how things unfold.)
- There will be a strictly enforced 24 hour cancellation policy – please do not register unless you are sure that you will be able to make it.
- You must arrive on time or your spot may be forfeited to someone on the waitlist.
- Showers are open again. Please be smart, maintain social distancing and keep your mask on whenever possible while off your mat or chatting.
- There is a $20 no show fee and late cancel fee. 24 hours required to cancel to avoid no show fee.